This prequel to my Vacation Sweethearts series is not in Kindle Unlimited. It’s available on Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, and several libraries. If it’s not distributed in your library, please ask the librarian to add it to their list. Thank you and happy reading!
- Amazon: http://JanThompson.com/time-amazon
- Apple Books: http://JanThompson.com/time-applebooks
- Google Play: http://JanThompson.com/time-googleplay
- Barnes & Noble: http://JanThompson.com/time-nook
- Kobo/Walmart: http://JanThompson.com/time-kobo
Time for Me
She needs a personal favor...
He needs a plus-one...
Where do they go from there?
When art gallery archivist Sheryl Breckenridge tries to get world-famous sculptor Winton Pace to display his artwork at Simon’s Gallery, she doesn’t expect him to fall in love with her. Will she reciprocate in this friends-to-more romance?
She needs a personal favor…Eight years ago, art gallery archivist Sheryl Breckenridge watched Abilene—the owner of the gallery she works in—break sculptor Winton Pace’s heart. Today, Abilene is happily married to someone else and has moved out of the country. Abilene still owns Simon’s Gallery in Savannah, Georgia, and that’s the sticking point. The gallery is not doing well and needs an infusion of publicity. The director wants Sheryl to persuade Winton to display some of his bronze sculptures in the gallery, in the hope of attracting more business. So off to Folly Island Sheryl goes.
He needs a plus-one…
Where do they go from here?
- Book 0 (Prequel): Time for Me
- Book 1: Smile for Me
- Book 2: Reach for Me (Romance with Suspense)
- Book 3: Wait for Me (Romance with Suspense)
- Book 4: Look for Me (Romance with Suspense)
- Book 5: Pray for Me
- Book 6: Care for Me
- Book 7: Cheer for Me
- Sheryl’s church friend, Tina MacFarland, has her own opposites-attract story in SMILE FOR ME (Vacation Sweethearts Book 1) when she returns to the Bahamas to confront Byron Moss at the Chapel by the Sea Christian School summer art camp.
- In SMILE FOR ME, we meet Tina’s brother Martin, who has his own story in LOOK FOR ME (Vacation Sweethearts Book 4).
- Byron’s cousin, Gus, has his own friends-to-more story in PRAY FOR ME (Vacation Sweethearts Book 5).
- And in PRAY FOR ME, Gus meets Maggie Jacobs, who then finds herself in an upcoming international romance in CHEER FOR ME (Vacation Sweethearts Book 7).
- Time for Me mentions the top-secret Mendenhall Retreat featured in REACH FOR ME (Vacation Sweethearts Book 2). This romance-with-suspense novel is where you’ll hear the name Molyneux for the first time. By the way, the hunt for her concludes in ONCE A HERO (Protector Sweethearts Book 2).
- Winton’s friend, Logan Urquhart, tells his second-chance love story in WAIT FOR ME (Vacation Sweethearts Book 3). His ex-wife has as secret life in Europe in this romance-with-suspense novel, in which we meet a couple of other characters from the previous novel, REACH FOR ME.
- Sheryl’s childhood friend, April Madison, gets her second chance (or does she?) in the upcoming CARE FOR ME (Vacation Sweethearts Book 6), where we will see Chef Stephanos again. If you recall, he makes a cameo in CALL YOU HOME (Savannah Sweethearts Book 10) when he goes to an interview at Piper’s Place restaurant on River Street.