Have you read books in this trope? I have a few books in which the main characters moved from friendship to courtship. For example:
- His Wake-Up Call (Seaside Chapel Book 2): When Emmeline agrees to be Sebastian’s rent-a-girlfriend, their ruse turns into romance.
- His Morning Kiss (Seaside Chapel Book 3): Widowed billionaire Diehl doesn’t expect to be attracted to an acquaintance who is cooking for him.
- Know You More (Savannah Sweethearts Book 2): Pastor Diego falls in love with his best friend’s sister, a friend he’s known since college.
- Tell You Soon (Savannah Sweethearts Book 3): PI Ming and his friend, real estate agent Sabine, move from casual friendship to dating.
- Time for Me (A Vacation Sweethearts Prequel): A sculptor and an art gallery archivist fall in love with each other when they work together.
- Pray for Me (Vacation Sweethearts Book 5): Landscaper Gus from the Bahamas and women’s director Tally from Atlanta go from friends to more.