Read three novels set in three different vacation spots for only $0.99 in USA and Canada only until Sunday, September 25, 2022. Save $9.98 in total. Alternatively, you can read this box or each novel separately in Kindle Unlimited.
- Smile for Me takes us to the Bahamas, where Tina and Byron battle it out at the Chapel by the Sea Summer Camp.
- Reach for Me takes us to the Great Smoky Mountains of Tennessee, where a former British Special Forces soldier on the run meets an American prodigal daughter in hiding.
- Wait for Me takes us on an Alaskan cruise, where an INTERPOL translator has to finally tell her ex-husband the truth about her dangerous job.
Vacation Sweethearts Books 1-3
Read the first three novels in USA Today bestselling author Jan Thompson’s Vacation Sweethearts collection of clean and wholesome, sweet and inspirational Christian vacation romance set in some of her favorite vacation places. Travel with our friends to the coast and to the mountains, and cheer them on as they celebrate the immeasurable grace and undeserved mercy of God through Jesus Christ.
Book 1: Smile for Me (The Bahamas) – International Biracial RomanceA deadline-driven workaholic assistant school principal who meticulously plans his schedule months in advance meets easygoing art teacher and studio potter with no sense of time, living her life as the seasons come and go. When they cross paths again at the Summer by the Sea Day Camp sponsored by his church in Nassau, Bahamas, how can they get along if they cannot see eye to eye?
Book 2: Reach for Me (Great Smoky Mountains) – International Romance with a Side of SuspenseHe leaves his homeland to protect his family. She flees her hometown to abandon hers. At a remote mountaintop retreat, an optimistic triple amputee veteran of the British Special Forces meets a pessimistic American beauty in the valleys of their lives.
Book 3: Wait for Me (Alaska Cruise) – Second Chance Romance with a Side of SuspenseA divorced single dad with full custody of his son made a promise he now has to keep: invite his ex-wife to enjoy their son’s birthday gift: a seven-day cruise in Alaska. Can two people who have given up on each other put aside their emotions to make their five-year-old son happy for a week? What could possibly go wrong in this Christian romance with a sidearm of suspense? If you like the above, you might enjoy the rest of the novels in the Vacation Sweethearts series.
- Book 1: Smile for Me
- Book 2: Reach for Me (Romance with Suspense)
- Book 3: Wait for Me (Romance with Suspense)
- Book 4: Look for Me (Romance with Suspense)
- Book 5: Pray for Me
- Book 6: Care for Me
- Book 7: Cheer for Me